unexpected.exciting.passionate.

Welcome to my blog and thank you so much for visiting. Make sure to stop by regularly to see and read the latest !

Anahi :)

Thursday, November 06, 2008

jennifer's bridal+NYC Wedding








Remember Michael and Jennifer ? well after I posted Christel's (jennifer's sister) +Javi engagement session I realized that I never got to blog Jennifer's bridal, so since I can't blog Christel's yet ... I leave you with Jennifer's bridal session in Austin, not too long ago ;)

Last but not least....I will be out of town from Nov 6th-11th, I will be in NYC photographing Jessica+Will's wedding. I have to say that I'm thrilled ! We had a blast shooting their engagement session and I can't wait for the big day! other surprises coming up as well, stay tuned :) you can follow what I'm up to in NY through twitter, so make sure you come back to read the latest :)

love,
anahi :)

No comments: