unexpected.exciting.passionate.

Welcome to my blog and thank you so much for visiting. Make sure to stop by regularly to see and read the latest !

Anahi :)

Friday, October 17, 2008

jess+william










I've been waiting almost a year to meet Jessica+William ! I even got butterflies right before they showed up at my place :), they are absolutely gorgeous and cool and so in love ! Their session was unbelievable! next time I see them will be in a few weeks in New York City, where I will be shooting their fabulous wedding.

awww...and guess who was thrilled to see us ? yup! dude!



and one of my favorites from their session...



jess+will,
thank you so much for an amazing time, I'm thrilled to have finally met you! you are everything I Imagined and then some more, can't wait to see you guys again in NY!

there is much much more...please enjoy your complete gallery here:

2 comments:

jess+will said...

OmG, Anahi! These are great! It almost seems like each one is better than the preceeding one. We've sent our submission to the NYTimes and are so excited to share them with friends.

Thank you so much for the session. As I said time and again that day, we had such a great time and I love that the pictures capture that. You've got an amazing eye and we can't thank our lucky stars enough that we found you and get to work with you.

See you soon!

Jess and Will.

Anahi said...

I'm thrilled that you liked your images ! can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
love,
anahi :)