unexpected.exciting.passionate.

Welcome to my blog and thank you so much for visiting. Make sure to stop by regularly to see and read the latest !

Anahi :)

Saturday, October 25, 2008

claudia





After some schedule conflicts due to lots of travel on both sides, I finally got to meet Claudia to shoot her headshot for her upcoming website and promotional materials. She is a very talented artist from Brownsville, TX and already has pieces exhibiting in N.Y, how cool is that! I have to say that I had a blast, she was a lot of fun to photograph !


Claudia, thank you so much for trusting me :) to view your complete gallery enter your password here:

2 comments:

Melissa Rodriguez said...

These are so beautiful! They are going to be awesome for her Web site.

It was so nice talking to you today. I hope that we are able to meet each other soon at a guild meeting! :)

Anahi said...

hey melissa !
it was great talking to you too :) thank you so much for your help with the nilmdts situation. looking forward to meeting you!
anahi :)