unexpected.exciting.passionate.

Welcome to my blog and thank you so much for visiting. Make sure to stop by regularly to see and read the latest !

Anahi :)

Saturday, September 13, 2008

the mancilla's family :)










amanda was so eager to get here that surprised everyone with an early arrival, with the love and prayers of all her loved ones she is finally home and doing great !

I can't put into words how honored I feel to be trusted to document the beginning of a new life, thank you with all my heart :)
wishing you guys a lifetime of happiness,

love,
anahi :)

To view your complete gallery enter your password here:

2 comments:

Janie said...

Anahi,
Thank you so much! What can we say, they are beautiful. It was so much fun and exhausting for Ariana!
Muchisimas Gracias!

Anahi said...

lol ! love the last pics where ariana is pretty much done playing with me :)

thank you so much !