unexpected.exciting.passionate.

Welcome to my blog and thank you so much for visiting. Make sure to stop by regularly to see and read the latest !

Anahi :)

Friday, September 05, 2008

amanda+jeremy



















and a small peek at amanda's amazing bridal :











yup ! that was a long one lol ! amanda+jeremy you guys rock ! thank you so much for the trust you placed on me. It was such a fun wedding, with so much detail, love and crazy little moments :)

love,
anahi )

To view the complete gallery enter your password here:

2 comments:

AmandaMichelleSmith said...

Anahi- Thank you so much for capturing our wedding perfectly! You shot so many moments I was fighting to remember! :]

Anahi said...

hey amanda !

I'm thrilled that you are enjoying your images, It was truly an honor , and it was so much fun !

thank you for trusting me to capture those fleeting moments for generations to come :)

sincerely,
anahi :)