unexpected.exciting.passionate.

Welcome to my blog and thank you so much for visiting. Make sure to stop by regularly to see and read the latest !

Anahi :)

Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Vault-Intima Shoot-Chicago Trip

hello wonderful people ! I'm on my way to Chicago and will be back until the 20th, I will be attending a super awesome photography workshop with a super cool and talented set of wedding photographers. can't wait to come back and share some images !

I will leave you now with my second installment of The Vault. Last year I had a super hot session for "Intima" they specialize on exclusive lingerie and other fun products, make sure you give them a call at 956.222.6800 to get some hot new stuff ! here are a few of my favorites.

enjoy !












1 comment:

Aga said...

Hot! Hot! Hot! Love the mood of those! Sexyyyy!