unexpected.exciting.passionate.

Welcome to my blog and thank you so much for visiting. Make sure to stop by regularly to see and read the latest !

Anahi :)

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Back from Chicago :)



Chicago was great ! I'm so happy to be back home, lots of fun stuff to do around here :), and one of those things is to open my mail...good old regular mail...and I found a couple of gems:

A super sweet thank you card from Felicia+Bobby

thank you guys! It really put a huge smile on our faces, thank you !




Another sweet card from Melissa+Greg

Melissa is running a marathon for Susan G. Komen for the Cure. You can read all about it here: Melissa's Marathon page

and just in case you are wondering, she is still taking donations :) so as she said skip starbucks for one day and donate for this great cause ! Hope to see your names added to the list :)




and last but not least, it is always great when I get updates from my former wedding couples...baby news from Daniel+Taryn !

yey ! Congratulations !



I have more stuff to share but I"ll stop now and share more in smaller doses through the week, I don't want you to get an anahi OD, lol ! so make sure you come back tomorrow for more ! I'm in the process of replying calls and emails, thank you so much for your patience. talk to you soon !

No comments: