unexpected.exciting.passionate.

Welcome to my blog and thank you so much for visiting. Make sure to stop by regularly to see and read the latest !

Anahi :)

Friday, May 09, 2008

lucy+buddy

It has been quite a busy time lately, I've shot so many wonderful weddings and sessions. I will be sharing lots of new stuff in the upcoming days, so make sure you come back to check it out !

On my way out, but here is a sneak peek at lucy+buddy's awesome e-session...enjoy !

cant wait for the wedding !




3 comments:

Aga said...

OMG! That back-flip is a winner! What a fun couple...

Anahi said...

lol! Im often surprised about my couple's hidden talents :) It was a lot of fun !

lucy said...

We absolutely LOVED our slide show. Let me tell you several people including myself were in tears. You do such a great job that God has really blessed you with that talent.