unexpected.exciting.passionate.

Welcome to my blog and thank you so much for visiting. Make sure to stop by regularly to see and read the latest !

Anahi :)

Saturday, May 31, 2008

lena's bridal

here are a few of my favorites from Lena's bridal, I always wait until after the wedding to post them so the groom doesn't get a preview :)

I've been working on Lena+ Chris's wedding and I will be posting it in a few days, for now here is Lena and her fabulous pictures,

enjoy !






Spectacular makeup and hair by my rockstar MUA Rose Mary


2 comments:

Ulysses said...

Oh my goodness! Lena's photos are quite simply nothing short of breathtaking. What a gorgeous bride she is, beautifully photographed, Anahi.

Anahi said...

hello there !
lena is such a treat to photograph, she did wonderful during her bridal :)

more coming soon ! thank you ulysses :)
anahi