unexpected.exciting.passionate.

Welcome to my blog and thank you so much for visiting. Make sure to stop by regularly to see and read the latest !

Anahi :)

Thursday, April 17, 2008

back from Mexico :)



and in town for a while...next stops include more Texas love (Austin), Chicago and New York !

unexpected.exciting and passionate...best way to describe what happened in Mexico. Magda and Jordan are far far away enjoying their honeymoon. Ill be posting their wedding in a few weeks. for now a quick teaser... their super cool shoes (you all know I love shoes!) and a view of the reception site:



I will tell you more about this amazing location when I post the wedding, a truly magical town in Mexico...any guesses ?

4 comments:

Aga said...

Anahi,

We're waiting here in NY for you, girl! Weather finally turned nice and it's just awesome! Can't wait to see you.

David Josue said...

Don't tell me. Parras Coahuila!!! I Was only at 2 hours from there, it would be cool to second shoot, saaaad thing, I can't wait to see the photos!

Anahi said...

aga-hey gir! you are so sweet :) cant wait !

Anahi said...

david-you got it right ;) hopefully I'll get to go back soon ! send me your info to keep in touch..where are you located ?