unexpected.exciting.passionate.

Welcome to my blog and thank you so much for visiting. Make sure to stop by regularly to see and read the latest !

Anahi :)

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Destination-San Miguel de Allende, Mexico

Words can't describe how excited I am to go back to where my photography journey began... San Miguel de Allende.

I will be photographing Cameron + Piper's wedding there this weekend, I have to say that I'm so excited to go back and feel the town through a wedding ! Thank you guys for the trust you have placed on me :)

I hold this little town very dear to my heart, the colorful architecture, the beauty of its landscapes and its people opened my eyes to what I was destined to do....did I mentioned before that I have an accounting degree ? lol ! its true !

My first art exhibits included images from this beautiful town in Mexico, I will be posting some of my previous work on a section called "the vault" so you can get to see some of my very early work... make sure to come back for "the vault" series, it will be fun !

I will be back until next week, so be patient I will reply to your messages as soon as I get back :)

To see what I'm up to in SMA you can follow me through twitter in the What am I doing section on the top of the blog :)

see you soon !
anahi

Every post deserves a picture, so here is the first "vault" post... San Miguel de Allende :)
enjoy !





No comments: