unexpected.exciting.passionate.

Welcome to my blog and thank you so much for visiting. Make sure to stop by regularly to see and read the latest !

Anahi :)

Monday, March 24, 2008

america+patrick

America+ Patrick got married last weekend....and they had a wonderful wedding !

Here is a quick preview:






this has to be one of my favorite ring shots ever ! .... while preparing to go outside and take pictures I asked america to pick one book that meant something to her just by reading the title.... I didn't even finished my sentence and she said "this one!" and here it is.... "THE ROAD AHEAD"




thank you so much for the trust you placed on me to document such a special day in your lives,

and now...let's see some pics ! to view your complete gallery enter your password here:


sincerely,
anahi :)

No comments: