unexpected.exciting.passionate.

Welcome to my blog and thank you so much for visiting. Make sure to stop by regularly to see and read the latest !

Anahi :)

Sunday, March 16, 2008

alexandra+jesus

Alex and Jesus are just too cute to describe with words, we had a super fun engagement session. It was really hard to pick my favorites for the blog, so you will get to see lots of images !

I have to say I loved Alex's wardrobe picks take a look at the cute dresses :). Jesus is from Mexico city so it was nice to get to talk to someone who shares my love for sopes and huitlacoche...lol!!

alex and jesus, thank you so much for trusting me to document the wonderful connection you have, you make a wonderful sweet couple, looking forward to the big day :)

Anyway...enough words, here they are alex and jesus... enjoy !

























To view your complete gallery enter your password here:

2 comments:

Ulysses said...

This couple is so adorable! They obviously have no problem showing their affection for one another. I love that they're in constant and affectionate contact. Passion like this must be such a joy to capture. Such a beautiful job.

Anahi said...

hello ulysses :)
thank you so much for your comments, we had a fantastic session ! aren't we so fortunate to be able to be in the presence of love in a constant basis ?

alex and jesus were great !, they relaxed, had fun, let me in and shared their connection with me...not easy to describe with words...all I can say is that I feel truly blessed.

looking forward to se you guys soon in NY !
anahi :)