unexpected.exciting.passionate.

Welcome to my blog and thank you so much for visiting. Make sure to stop by regularly to see and read the latest !

Anahi :)

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

2 amazing bridal sessions :)

amanda's:



lena's:




ok this is all you get to see until the actual wedding...lol! , very different type of sessions, each one amazing in its own way...thank you so much for a great time !

Fabulous makeup and hair done by Rosemary. Make sure you checkout her new website ! just click here :)

To view your complete gallery enter your password here:

3 comments:

Amanda said...

soooooo, my fiance said he would be a good boy and not look at your website! so feel free to add whatever pictures you'd like! I trust him! lol!
I can't wait for the wedding pictures!!!!!

Anahi said...

hey amanda ! very tempting...should we trust him ? lol!

amanda said...

yes yes! lol i wanna see more tooooo!! I can't wait to print them out!!! :]