unexpected.exciting.passionate.

Welcome to my blog and thank you so much for visiting. Make sure to stop by regularly to see and read the latest !

Anahi :)

Saturday, February 16, 2008

360º love



This is my third solo photography show at Tre Fratelli..and I have to say I'm thrilled !!!

This new show is a collection of engagement and bridal portraits, and it is dedicated with all my love to all my clients and friends. With out their trust this show wouldn't be here. Thank you so much for letting me in and share your connection with me.

"360º love" will exhibit until the end of the month :) due to travel schedules the "opening" will now be a "closing" reception lol !

so mark your calendars:

wednesday february 27th
4:30-6:30pm

Tre fratelli
3001 Pablo Kisel Blvd
Brownsville, TX 78526
(956) 574-9888

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me, love hearing form you :)

Looking forward to get together, have a nice glass of red and enjoy a great conversation with you :)

No comments: