unexpected.exciting.passionate.

Welcome to my blog and thank you so much for visiting. Make sure to stop by regularly to see and read the latest !

Anahi :)

Friday, January 25, 2008

The Serafy's

Hello my dear blog readers :)

I'm still on the road visiting San Antonio, Austin and Dallas photographing portrait sessions. I've been shooting away and also working on a few sessions I recently shot in the valley. There are lots of exciting things coming up, don't want to give too much away yet, but it involves lots of travel, a very nice get together with friends and a contest....so keep coming back for more updates :)

For now I'd like to share a sneak peek from the Serafy's session at St. Joseph Academy. I really enjoyed working with all of them, they are super nice and very well behaved boys ;)

Also I'd like to add a quick reminder...senior portrait session is around the corner, if you'd like to schedule a session just shoot me an email to get additional information.


Thank you guys ! It was a lot of fun!





I heart this one :)



Special thanks to Mrs. Viveca Serafy, thank you so much for trusting me to photograph your boys :)

Sincerely,
Anahi :)

To view your gallery enter your password here:

No comments: