unexpected.exciting.passionate.

Welcome to my blog and thank you so much for visiting. Make sure to stop by regularly to see and read the latest !

Anahi :)

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Happy New Year !- San Antonio, Austin & Dallas sessions.

This is my first post of 2008 :) and let me tell you this New Year is looking great !

I started with lots of traveling, and I have lots of new and cool stuff that will be happening at the Anahi Navarro's Headquarters ;) so make sure you check back for more updates, believe me you don't want to miss it !

I'm thrilled to announce that I will be doing a "mini" tour to San Antonio & Austin the week of January 21st and Dallas the week of the 28th. I will be shooting e-sessions, and other portrait sessions while there. There are still a few spots available, If you'd like to book a session just shoot me an email at anahi@anahiphotoart.com to check availability.

Oh....and Mexico was absolutely wonderful ! pictures will be posted soon !

Sincerely,
Anahi :)

No comments: