unexpected.exciting.passionate.

Welcome to my blog and thank you so much for visiting. Make sure to stop by regularly to see and read the latest !

Anahi :)

Saturday, January 12, 2008

felicia+bobby e-session

I have no words to explain how blessed I feel to be trusted to capture those special moments between my wonderful couples... so I won't say much...

enjoy !











After such a fun day we had a nice dinner at a super cool place at the Island, thank you guys! Please know that I hold you dear in my heart. Thank you so much for letting me in and share your connection :)

Love,
Anahi :)


To view your gallery click here:

4 comments:

MOM said...

I love all the pictures. They truly captured a beautiful moment in time. I know that it will carry over in their lives. Anahi, you did a wonderful job and I know that Bobby and Felicia had a wonderful time with you bringing these special moments and sharing them with all of us. Thank you for a job well done.

Valerie Ann said...

Hey Anahi! OMG! What a terrific session! I love the photos! Felicia & Bobby look amazing! I am so excited for their up coming wedding....I just know that it is going to be fabulous....what a great couple!

Valerie

anahi said...

Hi Mom :)

Thank you so much for your kind words, please know that it is greatly appreciated. Looking forward to meet you soon,
Sincerely,
Anahi :)

Anahi said...

Hi Valerie !
Thank you so much for your comments. I'm looking forward to the wedding too ! and working again with you as well :)

Anahi