unexpected.exciting.passionate.

Welcome to my blog and thank you so much for visiting. Make sure to stop by regularly to see and read the latest !

Anahi :)

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Sharing the love :)

It's been crazy busy lately, I'm working hard to cross everything on my to do list before leaving to Mexico... yey !

Amidst all the chaos is very nice (and uplifting) to hear from my lovely couples, and just wanted to share this email from kia+mike with all of you my dear blog readers:

We LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED them! You are a genius! I can't wait to share them with all our family and friends! You totally captured everyone's personalities beautifully! Anyone can look at those and say...yep that's Mike and Kia! Don't ever stop taking pictures! You have such an eye for capturing the moments that matter. My mom says you have to be beautiful to create beauty....Anahi es bien bonita
Much Love and Kisses!
Kia and Mike



As always, please know that i love hearing from you. You can comment through the blog or by email. I will share more emails, cards, notes and gifts soon :)

Quoting Maria from West Side Story: I feel pretty.... Oh so pretty....


Thank you guys !
Anahi :)

No comments: