unexpected.exciting.passionate.

Welcome to my blog and thank you so much for visiting. Make sure to stop by regularly to see and read the latest !

Anahi :)

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Out of the office

woo...hooo !

This is where I'm going to be:





tough luck getting a hold of me ! lol!

I think I broke a record with 3 posts in the same day, make sure you scroll down to see the other 2 :)...this is it before I miss my flight :)

I'm visiting my family in Mexico for the shortest week ever. I'll be back January 1st. I've been promised internet connection but who knows...If I do I will be checking my emails and updating the blog. I've been waiting for this trip for a long time. I'm planning to do some personal photography work while there. So don't forget to check back to see what I'm up to :)

To read more about where I'm going to be ... you are more than welcome to read my first post here: special bonus ! cute little happy picture of yours truly ;)

And just in case I have no internet, I want to wish you all of you a Merry Christmas ! and also a huge THANK YOU for a great year ! I met great people, couples in love, super cool kids and parents and also got to make great friends along the way. It is so exciting to hear about baby news from recent newlyweds, and all of the couples I shot their engagements this year....I can't wait for the big day ! How exciting !

Anyway thank you for letting me in and share those special moments :) Ok...I'm getting a little bit teary here....you guys take care, be safe and enjoy your time with your families,

Sincerely,
Anahi :)

No comments: