unexpected.exciting.passionate.

Welcome to my blog and thank you so much for visiting. Make sure to stop by regularly to see and read the latest !

Anahi :)

Friday, December 14, 2007

kia+mike

woo...hoo ! this is post #100 yey!...and let me tell you what a fantastic couple I have for this post.
kia+mike are just too cool...mike is such a sweet handsome irish guy and kia...is just absolutely gorgeous ! ...and being around them is so refreshing and energizing. I have to say I'm so lucky to have met them :)

To view their way too cool slideshow Click here

and now a "few" pics:

the girls and the Vera Wang




the rings, and yes those are m&m's !




our beautiful bride and her lovely shoes :)



kia+mike are all about the details, take a look at the gorgeous decorations by Susana Roser and making sure everything ran smooth at Los Ebanos the fabulous Donna Liston




now...one of my favorites cakes of 2007:



did I mention this is one of my favs cakes ?



"the monkey" ;)




how cool is this cake ?








chasing the camera...and me :)



looking pretty ;)



just married !






the "veil" series:







this is a "kia+mike" moment:





having fun!





:)



kia+mike, please know that it was truly an honor to be there to document your day. I feel so lucky to have met you, I had so much fun shooting your engagement, remember the horror stories ? and how dark it was when we got back ?. it was so nice to see you in your wedding surrounded by your friends and family. I wish you the best with all my heart :)

To view your gallery click here:

Enjoy!

Sincerely,
Anahi :)

No comments: