unexpected.exciting.passionate.

Welcome to my blog and thank you so much for visiting. Make sure to stop by regularly to see and read the latest !

Anahi :)

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Flinn's

I'm back in town after spending a few days in Mexico attending an intense, life changing photography workshop. I'll be posting more about it soon :) Also, I will be posting lots of new work, so make sure you come back to see the latest!

and now....The Flinn's !

It was such a pleasure to work with Paige, her sister Kelly and her adorable kids :)

These are a few of my favorites, take a look !














Thank you so much for letting me document a small piece of your life :) I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

Sincerely,
Anahi :)
To view your complete gallery Enter your password here:

No comments: