unexpected.exciting.passionate.

Welcome to my blog and thank you so much for visiting. Make sure to stop by regularly to see and read the latest !

Anahi :)

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hug your furry kids (and loved ones) today...



For those that know me, you most likely know that I'm an animal lover. Patrick was a huge part of my life, he loved to go outside with me in the morning while I had my coffee, he always waited patiently for me to edit entire weddings so I could take him out to play or for a walk, and he loved to snuggle until late on sundays after a long weekend...

For the past weeks he just was not the same, and after being diagnosed with cancer we knew that eventually we would have to make a decision for him... medicine was not helping any more and the tumors just kept getting bigger...and due to the location of the tumors we knew...and last Friday early in the morning we had to say good bye....

So please hug your furry kids (and loved ones) today, enjoy every single minute you have with them, tell them you love them and cherish those moments !

We love you buddy :)

5 comments:

Lupita said...

Anahi, siento mucho lo que le paso a Patrick.. Pero siento que la decisión que tomaron fue la mejor, porque me imagino que el ya estaba sufiendo mucho...

Me di cuenta de lo que paso, porque justamente hoy estaba viendo tu pagina...

Me imagino que lo extrañas mucho...

Saludos...

Lupita Chapa (Esposa de Polo)

Bye...

Te cuidas... Saludos a Edgar...

Roland Anzaldua said...

It saddens me to hear such news Anahi. Andrea and I just got a puppy a couple of weeks ago and we have become so attached to him. We can't imagine what it would be like if we didn't have him. Our hearts go out to you.

Aga said...

Oh I'm so sorry for your loss. I feel the pain... animals are the best thing that happened to humans...

mariela said...

Ay Anahi no sabia que se murio Patrick! que mala onda! me encantaba tu perro estaba hermoso! te acuerdas que a mi no me gruñía a mi si me queria y a Augusto no! jaja awww!! era un bello!..pero bueno, comoquiera piensa que estuvo mejor esa decision para que no sufriera tanto y que esta en un mejor lugar!! te mando un fuerte abrazo!! cuidate mucho!!

Omero said...

Anahi, I am sorry for your great loss of sweet Pat-Pat; I had just sent you an e-mail wondering how he was. I hope you are alright. Tears ran down my face when I saw your post about Patrick; Omero and I are so very sorry and even as I type on my laptop, Toby (my baby) is resting his face on the keyboard as if he knows. My thoughts are with you and Edgar.

Sincerely,
Christy & Omero
(Taffy & Toby)