unexpected.exciting.passionate.

Welcome to my blog and thank you so much for visiting. Make sure to stop by regularly to see and read the latest !

Anahi :)

Friday, August 10, 2007

anabel+paul : Destination California

Hey guys! It's finally here ;)

It was an honor to be there to document your wedding ! It was a lot of fun! I even met Anabel's uncle who knew exactly the small little town where I was raised...small world ;)

It's been a pleasure getting to know you better! and even though you are heading back home to CA soon, we definetely need to keep in touch. I want to hear everything about the project you are working on, you've been a great inspiration for me, and one of the reasons I'm going back to Mexico soon.

Anyway...just wanted to say thank you and now...enjoy !

I posted a few weeks a go a preview of Anabel & Pauls beautiful wedding you can view it here

Some of my favs:








I even learned how to cook shrimp ;) , Mr. Marquez (Anabel's dad) is a Chef and hit the kitchen early in the morning :)




and yes..knorr is a tradition in mexican families ;)


gorgeous church !


gorgeous reception site at Camarillo Ranch










To view your slideshow Turn your speakers on and click here !

To view your gallery Enter your password here:

No comments: