unexpected.exciting.passionate.

Welcome to my blog and thank you so much for visiting. Make sure to stop by regularly to see and read the latest !

Anahi :)

Friday, July 20, 2007

Destination: Monterrey, Mexico!

woo...hooo! party time ;)

Christine & Omero know how to throw a party! I can't leak any details but it will be awesome! Make sure to check back in a few days for a preview.

p.s. I'll be their personal paparazzi during the weekend ;) but I'll be checking my email and messages at night, so be patient I'll get back to you asap :)

Here they are on their way to Mexico:

Soon to be Mr. & Mrs. Flores !


everyone is being taken care of ;)

Christine & Omero with Adriana from Events 2 Plan
....yeah she is making sure everyone behaves ;)

can't leave without them, right ?


here we go!!!!

4 comments:

Omero said...

Anahi, I just wanted to thank you so much for all that you did for our wedding; I can honestly say that our wedding would not have been rightfully documented without you. You have a talent that surpasses all others and Omero and I were privledged to have you as our photographer. I cannot wait to see everything else. I wish you always nothing but the best and this will definitely not be our last session with you!

All our love,
Christine & Omero Flores

Dalia Levy said...

Hello Anahi,

Just want to say that your preview is great. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. I am pretty sure that you toke a lot of great pictures of Christy and Omero's wedding. As I told the day of the wedding. I have seen some of your work and I thought it was great, but now that I see the rest of it am in ahh! Christy and Omero made a great choice getting you as their photographer.

Anahi said...

Christine & Omero,

Aww...guys you are so sweet ;) Thank you so much for trusting me to document such an important day. I'm so glad we met ! You guys had such a wonderful party and a great connection, I'm so happy for you!

Thank you for your nice comments, your preview will be ready soon ;)

Sincerely,
Anahi :)

Anahi said...

Hi there Dalia!

Thank you so much for your comments, please know that they are greatly appreciated :)

Keep in touch ;)

Sincerely,
Anahi