unexpected.exciting.passionate.

Welcome to my blog and thank you so much for visiting. Make sure to stop by regularly to see and read the latest !

Anahi :)

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

anabel+paul : California preview

Anabel and Paul,

You had a beautiful wedding! I was very impressed with all the guests you had from all over, family from Mexico, friends from Texas and Chicago, all together for a whooping total of 400+guests ! Congratulations guys, you make a great couple, and I wish you the best!

There are so many images I'd like to show as a preview here, all the stories I was able to document during your wedding day...for now here is a quick preview...enjoy !
























4 comments:

Mindi said...

what a gorgeous wedding! gorgeous couple and of course, gorgeous photos. i love these cake/cupcake and ring shots. the color is fabulous. i've been admiring your photography for several weeks now, and thought i would finally come out of lurkdom to comment on your fabulous work. :)

anahi said...

hi mindi,

you are so nice, thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my work. Please know that it is greatly appreciated :)

anabel & paul have a great connection, I'm so happy for them, they indeed had a gorgeous wedding!

sincerely,
anahi :)

Yulil said...

Beautiful pictures!!! Anabel wouldn't stop talking about your work from the moment she had her engagement pictures taken. I would like to see the complete wedding album...I can only imagine what the rest of the pictures look like. I can only hope you are within my budget for my daughters quinceanera. Can you please send me a price list to yulilbish@hotmail.com

Anahi said...

Hi Yulil :)
thank you so much for your nice comments :) please know that it is greatly appreciated.
I'll send you more info shortly:)
Anahi :)