unexpected.exciting.passionate.

Welcome to my blog and thank you so much for visiting. Make sure to stop by regularly to see and read the latest !

Anahi :)

Friday, February 09, 2007

Thank you!

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and see the exhibit.

I hope you had a great time! It was great getting to meet lots of new people and catch up with old friends as well. I just wanted to thank you all for your support, please know that it means a lot to me and that is greatly appreciated.

If you missed the opening you can still visit Tre Fratelli & enjoy the show. The exhibit will be up until the end of February.

I will be out of town shooting in San Antonio, Austin & Corpus Christi. The easiest way to get a hold of me this weekend is my direct number 956.266.1344

Thanks!
Anahi

No comments: