unexpected.exciting.passionate.

Welcome to my blog and thank you so much for visiting. Make sure to stop by regularly to see and read the latest !

Anahi :)

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year !!! & Introducing "For his eyes only"

I'm so excited about starting 2007! It is already looking fabulous !
I will be traveling quite a bit for weddings and portrait sessions. I will be visiting a few cities in Texas including Dallas, Austin,San Antonio, Kingsville and Corpus Christi. On a national level I will be in California for Anabel & Paul's wedding and International :) I'll be in Monterrey, Mexico for Christine & Omero's... can't wait !

Also in February I'm back with a new Art Exhibit at Tre Fratelli. I will update the blog with the opening date so you can mark your calendars :)

Anyway...to start the year and help you guys prepare for Valentine's day I will offer a special package for Glamour sessions. If you are a girl, its the perfect gift for him; and if you are a boy well, its the perfect gift for both of you ! :)

The idea is to have a fun & sexy session, including prints and a mini coffee table book as a gift for Valentine's day. For additional information you can contact me at anahi@anahiphotoart.com and 956.266.1344. Book your date as soon possible as the sessions will be limited.


Check out the promo: For his eyes only Make sure to have your speakers on!

1 comment:

Yulil said...

I love this idea....you are very innovative.