unexpected.exciting.passionate.

Welcome to my blog and thank you so much for visiting. Make sure to stop by regularly to see and read the latest !

Anahi :)

Thursday, February 01, 2007

360° love at Tre Fratelli

I feel truly blessed to have the opportunity to do what I love, I feel blessed that you believe in me and trust me to capture those special moments.

After so much work my new exhibit is finally here !
This time is all about love and the people we love.

So for a very special month, a very special show for all of you... 360° Love is dedicated to you guys!

You are cordially invited to the opening reception given by Tre Fratelli.

Some details:
Thursday February 8th, 2007
Opening 4:30-6:30pm.
Location: Tre Fratelli (next to Circuit City) in Brownsville, Tx
Exhibit will run through March 3rd, 2007
Additional info call 956.266.1344 or email anahi@anahiphotoart.com

We'll be hanging out until late, the idea is for you to relax and enjoy the exhibit :)

Can't wait!
Hope to see you guys there!

No comments: