unexpected.exciting.passionate.

Welcome to my blog and thank you so much for visiting. Make sure to stop by regularly to see and read the latest !

Anahi :)

Saturday, July 22, 2006

That Lime Green Store

Being a photographer has a lot of perks, one of them is getting to meet very creative people. I recently had the opportunity to meet Ann Phillips and her family at the Tre Fratelli's exhibit reception. Ann is a Wedding and Event Coordinator, located downtown Harlingen,Tx


I am so happy to have met her, her work is unique, and I am very proud to recommend her to all my clients, her custom made invitations are beautiful, creative, fun and they have a very elegant and timeless feel to them...let me show you some of her work:


If you are looking for something original that will showcase your personality and event, she will guide you through the process and help you design it !


Ann is currently working on her online portfolio, she does so many things that its hard to cover them all, check back soon for a link to her online store soon ! In the meantime you can find her downtown Harlingen at 212 East Jackson St or by phone at 956.412.7979

No comments: