unexpected.exciting.passionate.

Welcome to my blog and thank you so much for visiting. Make sure to stop by regularly to see and read the latest !

Anahi :)

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Tre Fratelli's Art Exhibit

Just in case you did not make it to the Wine & Cheese Reception here are some images. The event was a huge succes, I was so happy to see all of you ! I was thrilled to meet very interesting people and art lovers !

Special thanks to Lissette & Arturo who gave me the opportunity to exhibit in such a great place and made me feel right at home. They both have done a great job supporting the Arts by hosting artwork by local artists each month. So make sure you stop by to Tre Fratelli's to enjoy their fine dining along with the new exhibits.


Ivo and Greg Goga,

My dear friends Brodie & Mike O' brien , RoseMary, Lolita, Delia

Alfonso Sacramento Fortuny from Beautiful People covered the event, I will be posting more pictures soon !

No comments: